On my blog you can find featured galleries, tips and tricks for your upcoming session as well as mini session information and the occasional personal update. Feel free to comment on the post with any questions or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having a child is one of the best experiences life can give you. They grow up so quickly, which is why it’s so important to cherish every little moment and milestone.
For parents, photography is a saving grace since it’s the one thing that helps them capture and preserve some of their favorite moments in the lives of their children. Below is a list of photos that you definitely don’t want to miss out on as a parent.
1. The lifestyle newborn shoot. You will never get this time back again so capture every little bit of it. Capture your baby as they dose or grab a shot of those tiny little feet. You can even snap a photo of them in that cute little onesie that grandma bought him.
2. The family shoot. Capture the time when your little one loves to play, is walking around and loves to cuddle with mom and dad.
3. The birthday parties. Every birthday is a milestone but their first birthday party is definitely one of the most special, don’t miss out on that photo opportunity.
4. The sibling shoot. If you’re adding a new member to the family, getting some shots with all your children together is a must.
5. The holiday shoot. Whether it’s for your yearly holiday card or you simply love celebrating holidays surrounded by your loved ones, holiday shots are up there with the have-to-haves.
If you can’t resist any of the above options but you don’t feel the need to have a full photo session for each of them, you can always opt for mini sessions, which are affordable and give you a handful of amazing images to treasure.
The best way to book a session or get in touch is by filling out the contact form. I look forward to hearing from you!
Let's get you on the calendar!