On my blog you can find featured galleries, tips and tricks for your upcoming session as well as mini session information and the occasional personal update. Feel free to comment on the post with any questions or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you want to learn about golden hour, huh? It’s a pretty popular time of day for photographers to shoot. We’ll tell you what it is and why we prefer this time of day to others.
You may or may not have noticed that all of our open availability for sessions is in the evening before sunset. We do have some daytime sessions available, but we prefer to shoot in the hours leading up to sunset. This is called the ‘Golden Hour.’ During this time, the lighting is absolutely perfect.
• You get yummy light flares and beautiful soft light.
• There are no soft shadows or squinty eyes from the blinding sun at high noon.
• In the summer, the weather isn’t too hot, so you’re able to relax a little better knowing there isn’t sweat running down your face or making stains on your shirt.
• During Golden Hour, everything is warm and pretty and gives off a magical feeling.
• We can also get some sweet silhouette shots as the sun is going down on the horizon.
June 29, 2018
The best way to book a session or get in touch is by filling out the contact form. I look forward to hearing from you!
Let's get you on the calendar!
Live in the moments