On my blog you can find featured galleries, tips and tricks for your upcoming session as well as mini session information and the occasional personal update. Feel free to comment on the post with any questions or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to put out a quick blog about some upcoming changes to my collections and pricing starting July 1st, 2022.
I have avoided raising my prices for as long as possible, but I can no longer prolong the inevitable. Due to demand and product selection my prices are going to be increased and collections will be changed a bit. I continue to strive to better serve my clients and give them the best photographs, galleries, post-processing, and products.
With that said, any sessions booked between now and July 1st, 2022 will be honored at my current pricing, even if you choose a session date after July 1st. I wanted to give you advance notice so that you have time to do so if you wish to avoid the price changes.
Collection price increases will be going up anywhere from $100-$300 depending on the collection. I will also be adding some additional newborn collections so that you have options that are still affordable.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
May 4, 2022
Cotton field mini sessions are now available. Details and booking info are below. If you have any questions feel free to reach out at www.ashleyflugphotography.com/contact or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chat soon!
November 2, 2021
Below are my top five tips for taking on your senior portraits with grace and confidence and leaving with photos that you will love for years to come.
1. Use your eyes. Use your eyes to express emotion. When you smile naturally your whole face lights up and your eyes look bright and awake. Before the photo session practice smiling in the mirror and use different expressions to see what looks best.
2. Relax. Great photos happen when the subject is relaxed and confident. Let the excitement of your photo session show through the lens as you take a moment and breathe, relax and just have fun. You may feel silly during this process but I will do everything I can to help you feel more comfortable.
3. Breathe. This may sound obvious but breathing is key to capturing a natural look. Take time to practice taking a deep breath while smiling in front of the mirror. Slowly release the air while holding the smile and notice how your face and eyes settle into a natural and relaxed expression. Allow your eyes to “smile” by focusing on the apples of your cheeks pressing upwards. When in doubt, just breathe.
4. Move. Staying stationary can sometimes produce a very staged and cheesy look. Just because you are sitting or standing still doesn’t mean you can’t change the angle of your body to create a look that is fresh and inspired. Try leaning into the camera slightly to appear more engaged, shift your weight from left to right, or simply move your chin slightly up and down for different shots as this gives us a variety of facial expressions to work with.
5. Beautify. This goes for everyone. Ladies, spend some extra time getting your hair blown out, get your makeup done and choose an outfit that makes you look and feel your best. As for the men, take a shower and shave. When you look your best, you feel your best and when you feel your best, you are naturally more confident. Go the extra mile to walk into your senior session feeling confident, attractive, prepared, and inspired.
September 19, 2018
We are so excited to begin our journey with you! We’ve put together a few tips on how to gain the most referrals through our program. If you have found that something else works too, let us know and we’ll add it in.
May 21, 2018
I had the privilege to photograph Kaitlyn’s senior portraits and we had a blast. Check out what Kaitlyn has to say about graduation and college below.
“I’m excited about graduating to see my growth and accomplishments through the years and see where they lead me. The college decision process has been a bit of a difficult process but it will be worth it in the end. I applied to San Diego state university, Sacramento film school, and San Francisco film school. The most important factor for me when it came to applying to college is knowing what I want, and what college is going to support my career choice the best. I plan on taking a gap year to save up enough money to move to California and afford to go to a film school out there to pursue my dream job as an actress, director, or model. I am excited that my best friend is also applying to the same colleges as me so hopefully we get to go to college together!”
April 20, 2018
The best way to book a session or get in touch is by filling out the contact form. I look forward to hearing from you!
Let's get you on the calendar!
Live in the moments